Thursday 25 February 2010

Picocon update

For those that are planning to attend Picocon in London on saturday 27th, and for anyone toying with the idea, I've been told by the organisers that there's a good chance copies of TW will be on sale. Whether or not this turns out to be the case is entirely outside the organisers' control, since it will depend on books being released and shipped from the publisher's warehouse, but I thought it worth mentioning. It should be a fun day in any case.

http://www.union.ic.ac.uk/scc/icsf/social/events/picocon/

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping to get along to Picocon tomorrow, so hope to be able to catch up with you - and copies of Terminal World - there.

    Pity about all the various tube lines that are closed this weekend, but I think I can still find my way to Imperial ...

    Cheers, Patrick.

    ReplyDelete